Saturday 16 October 2010

My e-mail address

You may have noticed that I have added an Email contact  John@sport-peak-performance.co.uk . If you have a problem send me an Email and I will reply if I can help. It would be helpful to receive any feedback from the blog. This type of performance coaching is new mixing energy therapy with peak performance coaching. I have not done any EFT on the blog so far, so I ask you to go on to the video link, and see the EFT tapping technique in action.


My aim is getting people to become at ONE, (mind & technique) in their sport and if reading this blog can, help you achieve this, I would like to know. I have people already reading the blog from America (3) Canada, Austria, Germany & the uk, So thank you for reading the blog. John

No comments:

Post a Comment