Monday 10 May 2010

About Me







My name is John Ingleby I am writing this article to introduce myself. My aims are to open your mind to new ideas in the structure of sports coaching.

I live in the small village in West Yorkshire. I was an engineer and industrial chemist then in my late 30’s started my own company, Ballcraft and was one of the first companies in England to use computerised engraving. I carry out all kinds of engraving work and sell sports trophies and awards.

Ten years ago I started studying Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and am now, qualified in hypnotherapy and as a NLP master practitioner. Further studies have enabled me to qualify in Thought Field Therapy and Emotional Freedom Techniques. I have taken a strong interest in Meta Medicine using it with E.F.T. matrix reprinting. I have a number of hobbies including magic, D.I.Y. and am a Billiards and Snooker coach, referee, examiner and also a tutor for both referee’s and examiner’s.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. i'll definitely comeback to read more of your nifty post. Kudos!

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete