Friday 1 January 2021

The New Method

 I believed that all these Psychology people over the last fifty years could not be wrong "was it must be me". 
When went on a psychology course years, and years ago, the first six lessons were all about the history of psychology. I was not happy bunny, then on the seventh lesson we started on the theory of psychology. Well I not going to go through all the two years of hell and the waist of time and money, I was thinking "Was it me again scenario", when I remembered one of my mentors (Harry Smith) said, John Knowledge is not POWERFULL until you learn to use it and apply it.
That reminded me of Huddersfield Town AFC set on a top psychologist. A year and half latter they sacked him Town had not improve but had got worse. Why because he had all that knowledge and was never shown how to APPLY IT. It could have been the manager also. 
I cannot believe that even today premier managers get sacked because of the results, they are not bothered they receive maybe a two million pounds of their contract money and some other club sets them on a few weeks latter.
So it comes to what is the answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment