Sunday 27 March 2011

Part two of my last blog

Part two of my last blog. Mervyn King was the darter who was wearing the ear plugs. I presume he was wearing them so he could not hear the crowd shouting out derogative remarks, or he was of the old dart school, when the crowd gave better order. Perhaps now with very large crowds attending these matches, he was finding it difficult to keep his concentration, due to the noise. I will bet it was my first suggestion. Some people might suggest that EAR PLUGS are a good solution to the problem, also they may encourage Mervyn to change the colour of his ear plugs to be skin coloured instead of bright yellow, so they don’t stand out to the crowd. I would say that this is only treating the symptoms, very much like if you had headache and you went to the doctors he may give you paracetamol, again this is treating the symptoms.


So what I would do is treat Mervyn Kings problem, I would treat the cause, which is: people calling out words which he reacts to. Let me explain; suppose someone in the audience boos how can I stop Mervin reacting to this, well I would use EFT Emotional Freedom Techniques. For those who have been reading my blog, you will see that I have put EFT links at the right hand side with EFT sites and would suggest that now is the time for you to visit some of these.

How does EFT work, some people know it as acupuncture without needles, also using affirmations. I get these words mostly from the person with the problem and bounce them back in the affirmations thus this can lead to shifts in the persons thought patterns and give relief from both physical tension and negative emotions while they are tapping points on the head and body. I will leave it to you to do some research, we EFT practitioners have a saying “Try it one anything”

After writing the above I went on to Google and typed: darts Mervyn King ear plugs and got:- www.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/darts/9311975.stm

No comments:

Post a Comment